Sunday, September 18, 2016

Romanian Military Museum Part II

Part II of the photos I took from my visit at the Romanian Military Museum






















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Steve J. said...

Wow, you are really lucky in being able to get to some great museums! I'm very jealous. Thanks for taking the time to post so many wonderful photos.

Konstantinos Travlos said...

No problem. Being in Istanbul I am close by so I thought why not. If I am in Europe next year my goal is to go to Budapest