Monday, June 29, 2015

Grand Project Complete: 8 DBA Armies

I am happy to announce that after 7 years I have completed my DBA grand project. 8 armies in 4 historical matched pairs. DBA was the first miniature wargame I ever started (14 years ago). It remains one of my favorite. I will celebrate the end of this project with a DBA tournament at my Greek Club this summer, and maybe one at the Pegasus club in Fall. 

All 8 armies. DBA is still the system that most respects players with small budgets and small space.

First matched pari: Feudal English vs. Welsh
The English

The Welsh 


Second Matched Pair: Polybian Romans vs. Celiberians
The Romans


The Celtiberians


Third Pair: Later Ottoman Turks vs. Colonial Venetians 
The Ottomans


The Venetians


Fourth Matched Pair: Syrian Dynasties vs. Nikiphorean Byzantines

The Syrian-Kurdish dynasties


The Byzantines

With Respect
KTravlos

1 comment:

MrFarrow2U said...

Greetings
Very nice armies, well done!
All the best
MrF