Saturday, November 1, 2014

PhD Leadhead Update

Hello to all! After a small vacation in Greece for the 28th of Octomber (Ochi Day in Greece) and Republic Day in Turkey, I came back sick. That meant to wargaming this week. So a good chance to paint stuff.

Together with Onur Buyuran of the Karargh Club, we decided to start a 10mm project of the Russo-Turkish War of 1877-1878. Ergo the Black Powder Army lists.

My 10mm order from Pendraken has arrived and I am taking advantage of my sickness to paint some of it. So here is the first (inflocked for the time being) Russian unit, representing a Russian Regular Infantry Battalion.




I am also slowly getting through army number 5 for my Warhammer 1000 project. This is the empire using Perry Miniatures. I painted the first three in colors reminiscent of Mark Smylie's Daradjans from the comic Artesia (Artesia at Archaia Publishing)








So thats about all folks! Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: