Monday, March 24, 2014

March-April Part I

Bonjour mais amis! 

Not much gaming or painting in March due to  a lot of work. I got some war-gaming in playing 

so First World War




and Strike of the Eagle 



at Galactic Comics and Games 

and I finished painting my first battalion of 1813 Napoleonic French! Three more infantry battalions, some artillery and some hussars and this project will be done as my goal is to play brigade level games. 

I decided to go with 4 figures per company, with 6 companies total for the Battlions. This is the first battalion so it gets the Eagle. Figures are Perry Metals and Plastics. The flag is hand painted.







Pardon the quality of the pictures as they are from my new smartphone, and I have yet to master it. 




5 comments:

belleparas said...

this is very fascinating, i have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your post.

www.n8fan.net

andrea chiu said...

One thing I learned in life is to love what makes you happy and to cherish every moment you spend with your family, friends or love ones because everything that we have now on earth is temporary. Well, thank you for inspiring us with your great art work.
Visit my site for a very wonderful offer.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

Love it! very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful.

Sol
www.gofastek.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org