Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stuff for exchange/trade



Hi all

I got some more stuff I want to get rid off in the drive for rationalism!

These are all 25/28mm fantasy stuff

Confrontation Minis

3 Griffin Templars painted
Griffin Mira the Reckless, Magistrate, Exorcist painted

Misericord Unpainted

All Confrontation cards and small rulebooks

5 GW Kislev Hussars Painted

3 GW Dwarfs with Picks Unpainted

9 DnD miniatures prepainted and touched up

These are all good stuff for HOTT

I am not looking to sale these but I am looking for trades.

I would like to trade them all with an unpainted 15mm DBA 2.2 army. I am ok with any period but would prefer allies and enemies of the Nikiforean Byzantines or Polybian Romans.

If you are interested contact me. I will cover S&H from my part if you do so from your part

With Respect
Konstantinos Travlos

1 comment:

Loquacious said...

I would be very interested in the Confrontation stuff! I'll have to see what I have in way of trade...