Thursday, June 2, 2011

HOTT.ROTK Undead

I have completed my Undead Army (earlier post here http://phdleadhead.blogspot.com/search/label/Undead%20Army

All figures are Splintered Light Miniatures. The army is for DBA/HOTT/ROTK

DBA: 1xWWG (Gen), 2x3Cav,3x3Bd,5x5Hd,1xEl
Hott: 1xMag(Gen), 2x3Cav, 3x3Bd, 5x5Hd,1xBeh


The Army I

The Army II
The Army III


The Army IV



The Behemoth


The Magician representing the Emperor Gordian IV (a heavily converted Zombie Figure, with DnD skeletal rats or dogs)

Gordian IV again



Zombie Hordes I (the palgue that creates them heralds a Thanatomachia)

Zombie Hordes II




3 comments:

BigLee said...

They look really cool. Reminds me of the Undead Army I had years ago. 28mm models for WHFB and included Skeleton Chariots, an Undead Skeletal War Mammoth and more Ghouls and Wights than you could shake a stick at. Those were the days!

Konstantinos Travlos said...

Ha I always wanted one, but I am not going to spend the money and time to paint a 28mm version. This will do :)

Beauty Tips said...

It feels good to have read your post. I got a lot of good thoughts here. You must be brilliant to have come with writing articles that could inspire and help a lot of your readers. I feel like going to visit this site more often. Beauty tips