It has been a long time since my last post but this was, like the last one a demanding semester. I passed my second year review and now I am looking towards my August qualifying exams. At the same time research and writing requirements are going up as slowly slowly I am creeping to the end of my long road as a student and at the begining of a hopefully longer one as a member of academia.
I did not stop painting but the Four Impetus project is by defintion a long term project. I am happy to say that the second Four Impetus Army is done! If you remember the first one I finsihed was the 10mm Pendraken Swiss Confedarate Army which was a present for a friend. Well the 6mm Baccus Basic Impetus Later Seleucids Army is done.
Find pictures here
On anotehr front I am close to finishing the first stage of the 15mm Four Impetus Project. I decided to start first by building a DBA army and then expanding it to a BI army. Permit me to remind you that the miniatures are 15mm Khurashan Minis and the army the Niciphorean Byzantine (Eastern Roman). The minis are truly a great fun to paint and the results excellent. I have finished every option but the 4 BW/SP elements.
Please check out the pictures here.
Finally I rebased my 1/72 Vikings from the 25mm base system of BI to the 15mm BI system. This brings me closer to finisheing the army (half of the elements are done) and will eprmit me to prepare a second Viking army as an opponent.