Sunday, November 29, 2009

Four Impetus! III

Here are pics from the progress of the four Impetus project. Remember that the 10mm Swiss Army is done.

1) Seleucids (3 out of 9 units done)






I have a feeling that any Impetus army relying on Hellenistic Light Infantry and Skirmishers will be a quick paint in 6mm :)

2)Late Republican Romans (1 out of 8 units done)

3) Vikings (1 out of 8 units done)I also bought the last part of the Viking force. This was the Strelets Viking box with 48 pictures. Thus 1 Zvezda Vikings and 1 Strelets Viking box are more then enough to build a Basic Impetus Army. The total cost of the army is now 34$ making it the second cheapest army after the 10mm Pendraken Swiss (that cost 15$ but were bought at a sale. Normally they would cost 35$).

2 comments:

- J said...

I'm guessing those Romans are 28mm Wargames Factory? How are you liking the figures?

I'm taking a box of the Romans, a box of the Numidians and a box of the Germans and Celts and making a Spartacus force out of them. I should have photos on my blog soon.

http://leadlegions.blogspot.com/

Lovely work. Keep it up!

Konstantinos Travlos said...

They are ok. Hard to put together, as the plastic doesn't take glue well.But they paint well. For the price I paid (9.99$) they are perfect for Basic Impetus