Monday, January 19, 2009

Warhammer Fantasy High Elves

Warhammer Fantasy was the first miniatures game to catch my eyes, years ago in the pages of the old USER PC magazine in the 1990s. Unfortunately all of my friends prefer bolters to swords, so I had to build first a WH40K army. But I couldn't resist and the new High Elf book won me over. What I really like about Warhammer is the background and the look of the armies arrayed for battle. Also Warhammer Army books have twice the background info than Warhammer 40k books.

This High Elf army has been in construction since 2006 and still not completed. But it is getting there. For the time being I have 1300 pts.

War Flag


Squadron of High Elf Silver Helms


White Lions
Squadron of High Elf Silver Helms
High Elf Regiments of Foote

No comments: